user_va1v3v's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, May 24th, 2024 4:13 PM

how many times of marking NOT SPAM does it take?

I have read every thread regarding legit emails going to spam -Sad to see this has been an issue for so long

Has anyone found a solution yet?

Please the frustration is beyond healthy 

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

24 days ago

Hey, @user_va1v3v! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with messages going into your spam folder that are not supposed to be in there. By chance have you had a look into your email filters to make sure there is nothing set up there to send these emails to the spam folder?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ yes there are no filters except the default

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_va1v3v, In addition to checking that awesome link by Bruce, when checking those email filters that Michael suggested, are you using a third party email client or directly from our website? Here is another great way to report spam email sent from within the Comcast network. Once you have copied the full message headers from the spam message, paste the header and message into an email and send it to abuse@comcast.net.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I am signed into my Xfinity email account 

:)

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_va1v3v​ 

I receive this : 400 Bad Request (xfinity.com) when attempting to open the above links

I'm sorry It must be a Friday before a holiday thing :((

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

24 days ago

I have read every thread regarding legit emails going to spam ... 

Please see https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/how-to-prevent-email-from-going-to-the-spam-folder/602dafffc5375f08cd1ec7b9.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thank you very much for your help

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

24 days ago

The concern is not "accessibility / disability" help related.................................. Topic moved here to the proper help section,

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here