U

Wednesday, March 20th, 2024 6:57 PM

Emails not loading

When I log into my email account the emails are constantly loading on a loop. Nothing loads. This can go on for over an hour. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

@user_wi0rnt

I am a customer as well and know the importance of being able to access my e-mail, are you logging into Xfinity connect https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/sign-in-to-email-or-voicemail-on-xfinity access your e-mail or are you using a mail app or third party apps such as outlook?

1 Message

5 months ago

Since Yesterday Still Cannot Load Emails from Any Browser - Screen Loops  "Welcome to Xfinity Connect - We are now loading your email"  Already tried clearing all Browser Data and tried different browsers and computers.  FYI - Windows PC email client/App can still retreive messages.  Also after 2 hours on hold and transferred, I  was finally connected with Xfinity CSA Dept and was told they will call back in an hour and it would be fixed - Never Received Any Call Back.  Today Still Not Loading Emails via Browser...  Please help and Fix the Issue!!!  This Is Definetly An Xfinity Issue...

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

Hello, user_6yyos6. We have your direct message and will continue to assist you privately. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message. Thanks!

- XfinityFrank

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

26 days ago

I am having the same issue.  I am logged into my account, and I click on check email, and it puts me in a loop until the connection times out.  I am on the actual web page not a third party application.  This is on a Windows 10 PC. 

8 Messages

It appears the account is corrupted.  I have not received any emails for this account since May 2024.

8 Messages

All my other accounts log in and work properly.\

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here