abrodach's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 9:21 PM

Closed

E-mails Never Arrive (possibly blocked by Barracuda/spam filter?)

Long story short -- certain e-mails appear to get "black holed" for me. I'm guessing they're getting caught up in the Barracuda or whatever device being used -- and they're never getting released. This has been going on for about 2 years now and I've been trying to get it resolved for at least 6 months but don't seem to get anywhere.

It has gotten to the point that there are multiple accounts I cannot login to for various reasons, IE: two factor authentication e-mails never arrive. Today a site is forcing me to change my password to my account, by sending an e-mail to me (because the site was breached) -- but those e-mails are not arriving like many others -- effectively locking me out of that account -- because of this issue.

This all started after I accidentally selected all my email on my iPhone, and designated it as junk. I went through and restored the e-mail -- but ever since that day, e-mails do not come in from many senders. I don't know how that could have caused it, but it seems to be connected. Also -- it does not go into my spam folder -- it never arrives in any way shape or form -- and it happens to at least 10-15 different senders. I've slowly changed my accounts over to my Gmail account because of this issue, but some accounts I cannot access to do this. It does not matter what client I use, the e-mail never arrives.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

3 years ago

Hey @abrodach! Thank you for taking the time to make this post and let us know of the issues you are running into with your email. I use my email pretty much every day, so I know I wouldn't be too happy if I was having issues receiving emails! We'd love to help get everything working so that you can properly receive the communications you need and have access to all of your accounts. Just to confirm, if you were to access your email directly from the Xfinity website (https://comca.st/3ebWezx) on a computer/laptop, are the emails still not being received?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here