user_jur6ee's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2024 9:16 PM

Emails have disappeared from Inbox on 6/27/2024

How can I retrieve emails that disappeared from my Inbox on 6/27/2024? They only disappeared from my Inbox, not my folders. I rebooted my computer, my router, logged out of my email on 6/27. I have reset my password. Fortunately, I began receiving new email from approximately 8:00 a.m. forward on 6/27, but there are approximately 20 emails that were in the Inbox. Some of those emails were very important. The Xfinity Assistant is of absolutely NO use. The automated phone system is like the seventh circle of hell. I am very frustrated.

Official Employee

• 

558 Messages

3 months ago

Follow the steps here Recover deleted emails to recover deleted emails within the last 30 days. 

(edited)

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

I didn't delete the emails. They just disappeared. Will this still work?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

It should work and if it does not, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We are here to assist you and work together! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

The emails disappeared from my INBOX. They had NEVER been deleted. I checked the link you sent and they are not in the deleted emails that can be recovered.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Gotcha! Thank you so much checking and let us have you send us a DM so we can dig a little deeper into this. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Thank you for your help. The missing emails eventually appeared in the deleted folder, although not at first. I don't know why they disappeared from the Inbox because I know I didn't delete them.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here