U

Friday, March 15th, 2024 9:05 PM

Emails an folders

Can view emails and folders online but does no show up in Outlook. How can I Sync these up and export the floders online and import them in Outloo at .pst files . 

Official Employee

• 

896 Messages

2 months ago

Hi @user_sdi9m2 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. The outlook settings would be something we would suggest reaching out to Microsoft Outlook Support for assistance. We can make sure settings are correct as far as receiving/sending email anything beyond that you would want to reach out to Microsoft Outlook Support for help. 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

2 months ago

@user_sdi9m2 

Can view emails and folders online but does no show up in Outlook. How can I Sync these up and export the folders online and import them in Outlook at .pst files . 

What settings are you using in Outlook. 

(edited)

3 Messages

Using Incoming imap on port 993 

Outgoing smtp Port 465 

And SSL/TLS with authentication 

2 Messages

14 days ago

I have emails that have been put in a file folder that just up and disappeared, how do I get them back. They are not in the trash.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_1di1ez

I have emails that have been put in a file folder that just up and disappeared, how do I get them back. They are not in the trash.

If you look in the left pane to the left of the Inbox, do you see an arrow pointing to the right?  If so, click on it and see if the folders show up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

3 Messages

I did but not all my folders are shpowing up. If I go online they are there. Just wanted to synch the online emails and folders in my outlook on my PC

Official Employee

• 

348 Messages

@user_sdi9m2 Thanks for sharing. Okay you want to make sure that you use IMAP on all your devices. It sounds like one of them is on POP settings for email. Review the details here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/switch-email-pop-to-imap to see what I mean, and ensure all your devices use IMAP. That will show all the emails, and any changes you make on all devices. Mark this as the answer or let us know if you need more help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_1di1ez were you able to find the arrow referenced by @Again?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here