indyrcpilot's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, January 28th, 2023 8:24 PM

Closed

Email sent to multiple recipients not being received

If I send an email to (5) recipients, they don't receive it, and I don't get any errors.

If I then forward the same email to them individually, they receive it.

If I send the same email to the same (5) recipients using gmail, they receive it.

I'm using Outlook on a Win 10 machine for email.

How do I get this fixed?

I have no confidence that comcast is delivering my email.

Thanks...

Chuck

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

1 year ago

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our team using the Xfinity Community Forum page. Have you also tried to send the email to multiple recipients without accessing a third-party client?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAlisha​ I resent the same email with attachment to the same (5) recipients using my xfinity email portal.

This time, only (1) of the (5) received it. There were no errors reported.

Chuck

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thanks for giving that a try and for keeping us updated! We would like to run some test on this, but will need to gather some of your account infomration. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

843 Messages

@indyrcpilot​ We had discovered an issue a few weeks ago where this could happen in some rare corner cases.  We deployed a fix earlier this week.  I do apologize as that was not the intended experience.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here