frustrated2002's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, July 8th, 2021 3:45 AM

Closed

Email Password

Me too, so far trying to get support has been a nightmare. Finally got a phone number but it would not take my "1" for talk to an agent.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

3 years ago

Hello All,

For any outstanding concerns or password support related to your Xfinity User ID, you would contact Customer Security Assurance as they are the only team who can process any request related to your Xfinity User ID.

You can use the following link as well to perform self-service resets to your password: Reset Your Xfinity Password

This comment was created from this reply

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@frustrated2002 

I started a new thread with your post.  Please explain your issue in detail, but leave out any personal identifying information.  Thanks!

Personal identifying information can include:
  • Full name
  • Address
  • Email address [any]
  • Phone number
  • Account number

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@Again   Changed my password and set up two step authentication. Tried to log on with different computer and it never sent a text with the code and did not send a personal e-mail. Contacted support and they took me through authentication again. When I tried to verify personal e-mail with the message I got the following:

HTTP header is larger than 10240 bytes. 
So I am back to not having two step and feel vulnerable. My hacked password was fairly complex and I cannot understand how it got hacked so I don't feel safe.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

OK, problem is partially fixed. Firefox was the problem with the validation but still cannot get two factor texts

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@frustrated2002 I am having the same problem

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@frustrated2002 Security professional here. I had the same issue with HTTP header. Clear your browser cookies and it should fix it. Great job on keeping two-factor enabled though!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

HTTP header is larger than 10240 bytes.
I am getting this when I am trying to confirm my email with xfinity

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

Hello All,

For any outstanding concerns or password support related to your Xfinity User ID, you would contact Customer Security Assurance as they are the only team who can process any request related to your Xfinity User ID.

You can use the following link as well to perform self-service resets to your password: Reset Your Xfinity Password

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here