U

2 Messages

Thursday, May 30th, 2024 1:08 AM

Email not synching

My xfinity email is not synching on my mobile app and is timing out without loading through a browser. 

Accepted Solution

2 Messages

3 months ago

It started working soon after I  posted this.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey user_3mftr2, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. I'm glad it is working for you now and we really appreciate you getting back to us with an update!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I am having the same issue - i have changed my passwords, deleted and re-added account,  confirmed the box for allowing 3rd party access and still not working.  It does not sync on iPhone, iPad or laptop (outlook).  This is beyond frustrating as it seems to be a widespread and regular issue.  Please give real help!

1 Message

2 months ago

As of 7/9/24, my Comcast emails stopped synching on all my devices. I have important emails I can’t access.  HELP! 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Comcast deleted email not synching among iOS devices

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Hello, user_80jlmy! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reach out for assistance with getting your emails. We are happy to help! Are you still able to login and access the emails from the Xfinity Connect website just not using a 3rd party email client? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here