U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 3:55 PM

Email no longer working on wifi

My email stopped working on my iPhone if my wifi is turned on. It works fine when I turn the wifi off. Is this something on Comcast’s end? It so, hopefully it’ll be resolved soon. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 months ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum @user_886zd2.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure that your email concerns are properly addressed.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team to help get things squared away.  Can you tell me if you have been using a 3rd part app to access your email or are you logging into the Xfinity website?

1 Message

I am having the same issue.  When iphone is connected to wifi, can't get Comcast emails.  When I turn off wifi, the emails download. This is also happening on my computer.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_xmce9k That certainly shouldn't be happening when connected to the home WiFi. Let me see if we can find out why they are getting blocked. To confirm, are you checking through a 3rd party app or are you using our website on the device to check your email?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here