s4oykiDk3's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, August 11th, 2024 8:47 PM

Email is being directed to the xfinity spam folder even after I mark it as "not spam."

Whether I move the email marked as spam to the inbox or highlight the item(s) and right click on them and then choose "not spam."  The items move, then show back up in spam folder, seconds or minutes later.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hey there, s4oykiDk3  thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account. We would be happy to help you with your email account. Have you tried looking at your email filters to see if that is causing an issue? Here is a link with more of those details, https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ 

No this information did not answer my question.  I do not have these email sources identified as spam.  

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

Thank you for confirming. If you could please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address, we can check to see what is going on with those emails. 

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 month ago

... The items move, then show back up in spam folder, seconds or minutes later.

Comcast's system spam filters and the user defined filters in webmail only operate on messages when they first arrive. If they are moved afterward it's most likely due to user action, or to the spam settings of an email program or app on a user computer or mobile device.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here