magicdave2's profile

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

Wed, Nov 9, 2022 4:12 PM

Email delays

I am experiencing email delays/throttling both incoming and outgoing to people. Please advise asap. It is impacting my work.

XfinityAlex

Official Employee

• 

541 Messages

21 days ago

Could you share some headers that demonstrate the issue?  Please remove any personal information such as email addresses.

if you prefer not to post it here, feel free to send me a DM via the Forums.

(edited)

magicdave2

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

21 days ago

Thanks for the reply. Sent you a message.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 days ago

I am also experiencing frustrating delays (going on 4 hours now) without receiving or sending email message across the board on various email clients. However, on cellular it works. This is not an isolated incident and I ask why Xfinity is asking us to DM to resolve it. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 days ago

I am also experiencing frustrating delays (going on 4 hours now) without receiving or sending email message across the board on various email clients. However, on cellular it works. This is not an isolated incident and I ask why Xfinity is asking us to DM to resolve it. 

XfinityAlex

Official Employee

• 

541 Messages

@user_4396f4​ 

We ask people to send us a DM to protect private details such as their email address, relevant domains, or other things they may not want to share with everyone in the forums.  Posts with personal information are sometimes edited to remove that information, necessitating a DM to resolve.  Requesting a DM at the onset gets us ahead of that.

Are you getting an error when you try to send?  Is it a timeout?  something else?  If you want to DM me your email and/or IP address, that may help us find the issue.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

@user_4396f4​ 

Good morning. Just reaching out to see if your issues have been resolved. We continue to be here for you 24/7. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here