user_293r78's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Monday, July 1st, 2024 11:22 PM

Email address is not working for us.

Hello. I have been working on email problems. One of our email addresses is not working on one of our 4 computers. I had been having a problem with this email for about a month. I have deleted the email and added a new email in the Xfinity mail site which we have been using. But on one computer it just won't work. how can I find settings for this? When I work through adding a new email it gives me the message that the credentials are invalid. I need this fixed. 

One email I have works on all but one computer. Another email address is doing the same thing on another computer. How can this be fixed?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you so much for the post @user_293r78! How are you trying to access your email address on your computer?

(edited)

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

3 windows based computers and 2 cellphones. our xfinity emails are working on some, not working on others. 

Laptop older Win10: My email comcast.net works but not my husband's. It had been working then suddenly stopped working.

Win 11: one email works comcast.net works but not the other. It had been working then suddenly stopped working, but it's my comcast email is the one broken on my computer.

Another Win 11 husband's email works right now. I spent days trying to fix it and suddenly it was fixed for no apparent reason after repeatedly trying to fix it. Then I went up and it suddenly was working.

My Cellphone gets my Gmail emails and not Comcast emails after working well. It had been working well. 

The computers are using the Xfinity access for email.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Let's take a deeper look into your account I will send you a message via the private chat we have open with you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

190 Messages

@user_293r78  Hi, I sent you a private forum DM a moment ago.  Can you read and reply when you have a chance?

(edited)

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

It took a while but it is now fixed. Not sure how though.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reporting this resolution, @Marion_4672! Even though it may be unclear how it was resolved, I'm so glad to hear that it was. Please don't hesitate to create a new public post should any other questions or concerns arise, and our Digital Care Team will always be here to support you however we can :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here