U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 9:13 PM

Email account is missing

One of my Xfinity email accounts is missing. I just received mail to it yesterday, but now it’s gone. I sent mail to it from another account, and it sent—no error message or anything. So where is my personal email going?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

user_32kbov Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear about the missing email account. How are you accessing the email? Are you using our Xfinity Website or a third-party email client (Outlook, AppleMail)? 

4 Messages

I have tried both the Xfinity website and my iPhone. It’s not showing in either place.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for your response, user_32kbo. You mentioned no error messages show on our website either, correct? Is it a Comcast email or a personal third-party email? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

It is a Comcast email ending in @Comcast.net

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_32kbo. Is the email linked to an active account? Or is it an old account that's no longer active? Have you tried resetting the email password to see if that helps? You can find the steps on how to reset the password HERE

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

2 months ago

It is a current account that I use every day. I have already changed the password.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Gotcha! I'll take a look and see what I can find. In order to get started can you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

--

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3lv0gXz

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here