dlf's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, December 5th, 2022 2:14 AM

Closed

Email Accident safe list

Somehow I created a safe list with one entry and lost 3 days of email. Can they be recovered?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

2 years ago

Since the messages never got to the Inbox folder, I doubt they can be recovered.  You need to contact the senders and ask them to re-send them.  You can try calling Comcast security and see if its possible to get them back, but no guarantees------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week) 1 - 888-565-4329

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

2 years ago

@dlf We can send you a DM with the senders and subjects if that's acceptable.  Let me know.

New Problem Solver

• 

169 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @dlf, and thanks for reaching out to us at Xfinity!

Thanks for letting us know how we can help, and sorry you lost your recent emails. Quick question, have you attempted to recover the items in your trash? If you haven't, here are some steps to recover deleted emails: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/recover-deleted-email -- If they aren't showing in there, please let us know, and we will gladly help! 

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

2 years ago

The messages are not in Trash, they have not been "deleted".  When the user enables the "Safe Sender List", any messages not permitted by the user are discarded before reaching the user mailbox.  Again, if the user wants, we can supply a list of senders and subjects via DM.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here