05jdlindsey's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 17, 2021 6:50 PM

Comcast.net will no longer receive and/or send messages

My Comcast.net account I’ve had for years will no longer receive or send messages.  Please help

Responses

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I only have iPhone.  No computer

Latoque

Expert

• 

28.9K Messages

@05jdlindsey

On the phone, are you using the Mail app that comes bundled in iOS?  Or are you using Safari to sign into the account and then using the webmail interface?  If you are using the app, try the webmail and see if that works OK.  If you are using the webmail, can you sign into the account and get to the Inbox?  If so, what happens if you try to send an email?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

229 Messages

Hello! We just wanted to check in and see if you are still running into issues with sending/receiving messages @05jdlindsey . We want to ensure this gets addressed for you so you can properly use your email. Did you get a chance to review some of the questions our amazing Expert @Latoque asked? If not, can you please review and answer those for us so we can help get things working? We look forward to hearing back! 

Edit: Spelling

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here