U

Monday, June 10th, 2024 8:46 PM

Comcast.net emails will not load while on Wifi with IPhone

Four days ago, our Comcast.net emails stopped loading while on Wi-Fi via IPhone when clicking the MAIL icon on the task bar of the IPhone. I can however access our emails via the Xfinity website on the IPhone & laptop using Wi-Fi, but nobody wants to go through that just to check emails. If I turn Wi-fi off the emails load no problem using the MAIL icon. I've called my internet provider (Spectrum) and Apple with no resolution. I've tried to get advanced support from Xfinity and cannot get anyone to answer the phone. Apple rep said he read a note in their files that someone had a Hard Password Reset performed and that may solve the issue. No idea why only our Comcast.net emails won't load but Outlook and GMail emails load just fine on Wifi. 

1 Message

8 days ago

I'm having the same issue.  Is this a comcast email server problem?

Official Employee

• 

556 Messages

Good Morning, user_nw9frz! Thank you so much for commenting here on the Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear about the troubles with the emails on the iOS device. Are you still having the email troubles? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

104.2K Messages

8 days ago

The concerns are not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

721 Messages

7 days ago

user_exgf2t Hi there! Are you still having trouble with yoru emails? 

6 Messages

@XfinitySheila Yes, I still have to turn off WiFi in order to load my email from Comcast.net??? I turn off WiFi and all my emails load and then turn it back on to use my IPhone. Really frustrating!!

Official Employee

• 

721 Messages

user_exgf2t Thank you for the update, have you tried deleting your account, restarting your device and re-adding your email from scratch? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

Yes- I've done that multiple times

1 Message

7 days ago

I am having the same problem!  stopped being able to receive and send emails on my iPhone this past Sunday but I still get them on home computer. Ironically, I have an xfinity tab open through which I CAN read my emails on my iPhone. I’m not tech savvy enough to resolve this. LMK what you find out. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here