U

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 1:02 AM

Comcast Currently Unavailable

Email says “comcast currently unavailable”

Official Employee

• 

763 Messages

3 months ago

user_duvn74 Hello, are you still having email issues?

1 Message

Hello. I came to this forum with the same issue. I am unable to setup my daughter’s email on her iPhone.  Can you help me as well?

thanks

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, user_rue9xp, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your email issues. Are you looking to set her up with a new Comcast email address or are you having issues accessing her Comcast email on her phone? Have you tried another device?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

3 months ago

my comcast email says comcast currently unavailable too.  Why ? how can i fix it?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_6c77hu Hey there! Are you still experiencing issues? If so, can you please tell us more about how you are accessing the email and what you have tried? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 month ago

I have been using my voice mail as lately as yesterday.  I have not changed phones, password, or made any other changes but this morning when I go to voice mail, it lets me give my pin and then tells me the System is Currently unavailable.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_y1amz3. I'm sorry to hear you're getting this error message when you attempt to access your voicemail. Can you please confirm how you're trying to access your voicemail inbox? Are you trying by dialing *99 or online?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here