U

Monday, September 18th, 2023 2:55 PM

Closed

Checking Email - Xfinity Connect/Appsuite Loop

Seems to be a common issue, but it's hitting me now as well. 

Try going directly to https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/ then logging in and it loops. Try logging in first, then checking email and it loops. 

I've tried multiple computers each with multiple browsers in normal and private/incognito windows.  Same result every single time. 

It's obvious at this point that it's something beyond the normal steps. So just need some assistance. 

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

1 year ago

We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your email issue! There was a back end issue we needed to get addressed for this to be fixed. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

- XfinityFrank

This comment was created from this reply

Visitor

• 

1 Message

o, where is the solution? I am having same issue right now:

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/

Connection timed out. Please try reloading the page.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out @theodeb I am sorry you are having issues with your email. Have you tried to log out of anything Comcast/Xfinity, clear your cache and cookies, close your browser, and start a new session?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinityFrank​ I am getting this issue with my email login looping

Official Employee

• 

820 Messages

@user_wsj4ta Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

1 year ago

@user_c729f7 

Seems to be a common issue, but it's hitting me now as well. 

Try going directly to https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/ then logging in and it loops. Try logging in first, then checking email and it loops. 

I've tried multiple computers each with multiple browsers in normal and private/incognito windows.  Same result every single time. 

It's obvious at this point that it's something beyond the normal steps. So just need some assistance. 

Log out of anything Comcast/Xfinity, clear your cache and cookies, close your browser, and start a new session.

4 Messages

@Again​ Tried all those obvious steps and they did nothing at all. As I said I have tried different browsers on different computers on different days, on different networks, etc.  Same thing every single time. 

4 Messages

took some advanced troubleshooting - pretty sure they had to recreate my mailbox - but it is working now. 

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your email issue! There was a back end issue we needed to get addressed for this to be fixed. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

- XfinityFrank

This reply has been converted into a comment

1 Message

1 year ago

Can I have email address for my complaint letter to xfinity!! Can not find it ! It's frustrating and upsetting, so called agents are looping around and saying different things! Misleading customers and lied too. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_jkd8be​ 

Can I have email address for my complaint letter to xfinity!! Can not find it ! It's frustrating and upsetting, so called agents are looping around and saying different things! Misleading customers and lied too. 

There is no email address, sorry.

If you create a new thread and post about your issue someone will be able to help you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_jkd8be Again is correct. We do not have an email address to provide however we can help and take down your concerns and troubleshoot with you as well. I know how frustrating it can be when you're receiving different answers. Have you tried any of the above previously mentioned troubleshooting steps? Log out of everything, clear your cache and cookies, close your browser, and start a new session. I know recently we had a hiccup with the site looping. 

7 Messages

10 months ago

i am also having this issue

i need to change a password but i cant access the inbox due to the looping thing

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here