Friday, January 8th, 2021 11:00 AM

Closed

Change email address

How to change my email address

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

3 years ago

You can change the user ID-----that portion of the email address to the left of the @ symbol. On the Xfinity home page, click on "My Account" at the top. Sign in again. On the top of the landing page, click on "Users". The account name should now show. To the right, click on "Edit", and follow the prompts.

Caution-----once you change the user ID, you CANNOT get the old one back. So make sure the new one is really what you want.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I need to change my email address from [Edited: "Personal Information"] to [Edited: "Personal Information"], please.

(edited)

This comment has been converted into a post

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We aren't able to change your email address, however you do have the option to! On the Xfinity home page, click on "My Account" at the top. Sign in again. On the top of the landing page, click on "Users". The account name should now show. To the right, click on "Edit", and follow the prompts. Keep in mind that once you change the email address you will not be able to change it back. 

This reply has been converted into a post
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here