C

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 26th, 2021 8:57 PM

Closed

I need to change my email address

I need to change my email address from [Edited: "Personal Information"] to [Edited: "Personal Information"], please.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We aren't able to change your email address, however you do have the option to! On the Xfinity home page, click on "My Account" at the top. Sign in again. On the top of the landing page, click on "Users". The account name should now show. To the right, click on "Edit", and follow the prompts. Keep in mind that once you change the email address you will not be able to change it back. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We aren't able to change your email address, however you do have the option to! On the Xfinity home page, click on "My Account" at the top. Sign in again. On the top of the landing page, click on "Users". The account name should now show. To the right, click on "Edit", and follow the prompts. Keep in mind that once you change the email address you will not be able to change it back. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled I need to change my email address
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here