GalleryGirl's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Friday, March 26th, 2021 9:31 PM

Closed

Can't create a new email address

I've created a new Viewer user account, but sending an email to [Edited: "Personal Information"] gives an error of "recipient mailbox unallocated".  I notice that my other 2 users have an "Xfinity ID" when I view their details, but the newly created one doesn't.  Is there a time delay?  Can someone assist?   TIA

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

3 years ago

Hello and Happy Sunday, ! I hope you’re having a great week so far and almost ready for the weekend! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, I'm sorry to hear about the issues involving your new user ID as I know situations like this can be frustrating to say the least! We'd like to take a closer look from the backend and see what options we have to help!

To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private chat message by selecting the “chat” icon on the top right side of our page and then using our singular Xfinity Support handle (not an agent name) to get started. Once you have started a chat message, please provide your name and service address as it appears on your monthly billing statements. Thanks again for both your time and patience!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

3 years ago

To send a private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue. Please make this solution public as I am sure there are more like us wondering what's going on and how to solve this issue.

Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Hello, @user_517f1d, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and letting know you have been experiencing the same issues creating a new email address. This is an issue we would like to take a closer look into on our end. If you can please send us a private message with your full name and service address. To send the message, please select the chat icon in the upper right corner of the screen and reach out to Xfinity Support.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here