U

Friday, July 19th, 2024 1:06 PM

Can’t access Comcast email on iPhone

I have not been able to receive any email on my iPhone since July 16. I have a Comcast email address & never had any issues before. I keep getting an error message Cannot Get Mail no password provided for “Comcast”. The correct password is already entered. I’ve tried to log in to email through the xfinity app but the link just takes me back to the same instruction page. 

1 Message

3 months ago

Same for me. Very frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, @user_elvlkf are you also not able to access your emails through the website portal? Are you using your primary user ID to access both the website and app? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

@user_n1e9e4 knowing how important my emails are I would be reaching out if I were in your shoes too. We are here to help. Are you able to gain access to your email via our website www.xfinity.com? 

4 Messages

No I can’t get email on xfinity website. 

4 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ no I can’t get email on xfinity website. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_n1e9e4 when you try on our website are you getting a password error or any other error message? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ no error message online. I click on the link to check email & it just keeps taking me back to the same link. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for confirming that you are not receiving an error message, we appreciate it @user_n1e9e4. To confirm, have you tried an alternate web browser or clearing cache and cookies? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here