U

Friday, July 5th, 2024 8:09 AM

Cannot access Comcast emails

I cannot access my Comcast emails in my Mail app on my iPhone.  This started a few days ago.  I have tried many times to delete and add my email account to the Mail app but keep seeing “Comcast not available”.  How do I get this resolved?  I don’t want to access my emails in the web service.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

@user_1tbul5 Not having access to my emails would be frustrating. I would be reaching out too. Our team is happy to help you. Are you able to gain access to your emails via our website www.xfinity.com? 

2 Messages

Yes I can access via the website but it’s quite inconvenient.  Can you help me resolve the access issue via the mail app on my iPhone?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_1tbul5 I can understand that. My reason for asking was to just make sure you still have access so we can narrow down the root of the issue. Sounds like it is a setting with your iPhone. Here is a great link that will help you with making sure the correct settings are in your iPhone. 
How To Set Up Your Xfinity Email Address With an Email Program

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here