U

Tuesday, July 9th, 2024 8:55 PM

can not get comcast email

Since this morning, July 9 2024 I can't receive or send emails.  Is there a problem?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

3 months ago

Hey there, user_jfno5u, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. I know how important it is to have access to your email account. We are here to help! Are you getting an error message? What device are you using in order to log into your email account? Have you tried another device?

2 Messages

3 months ago

I have reset my password and my e mail will neither send or receive e mails whats the problem xfinity

2 Messages

3 months ago

Changed my password and now not receiving or cant send any e mails. just a robot trying to give a multiple choice question which doesnt include my problem, I would like to call a real oerson for once the text assistance is NO GOOD AT ALL

I will change to another provider if I dont get a resolution soon!!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_76r0yy Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I’m truly sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having with your email after changing your password. I understand how frustrating it can be when automated systems don’t address your specific issue, and I want to make sure you get the help you need. I also understand the urgency of this situation, and I’m here to ensure we resolve it as quickly as possible. To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here