JCUMC's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 12, 2020 10:00 AM

BCC: GROUP EMAILS NOT BEING RECEIVED

Re: MAXIMUM NUMBER OF BCC RECIPIENTS!!!

Can you explain the remedy? I'm not seeing on this forum how you fixed the problem. 
I send 4 groups of messages daily to congregation.  The groups consist of anywhere from 30 -50 recipients.  The messages seem to send but not received.  I tried setting up test group of 5 recipients and messages were not received.  There is no error message to say messages did not send.  I am now sending messages using my groups to TO:  which I do not like because it sends individual emails but at least they are being received.   I desparately need help in resolving, since creating test group did not work.  This problem started a month+ ago all of a sudden.  I was told that maybe being blocked due to thinking emails were spam but I've been sending emails like this over 5+ years and now this.  I need a resolution. I am sure my recipients are not happy seeing their email addresses going to everyone.

You cannot get a LIVE BODY to speak to and when you go on chat assist, it is frustrating when it comes back asking for a simplier explanation or few words.  You both both it comes back again with a list of comcast prefer references.    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! 

Responses

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 m ago

I am not encouraged that there are no comments on this thread.  I have been experiencing the same problem and it is incredibly FRUSTRATING!  I never get any response when I ask questions.  There absolutely has to be an explanation for this.  I have found it to be sporadic.  Sometimes it's an issue.  Sometimes it's not.  I send a quarterly BCC email to about 100 client recipients and I can never be sure if my comcast clients receive it or not.  I would love an explanation.  

ComcastJeniece

Official Employee

• 

170 Messages

Hey there, @RWTuck, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. We would be happy to assist you with your e-mail account and going over the details for your e-mail. 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here