user_RR103's profile

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

Friday, May 19th, 2023 6:24 PM

Closed

AOL user not receiving my emails

Starting at the beginning of this week, an aol.com user stopped receiving any of my emails.  I can receive her emails.  I can send and receive emails to and from non-AOL users.  What's weird is that my wife can send emails to this same AOL user.  I haven't made any changes to my email settings.  Can someone help?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Got it! Have you had the recipient check their Junk/SPAM folder?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum @user_RR103.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to ensure your email concerns are addressed.  This may be a concern for the receiver of your email.  No worries!  We are going to take a closer look on our end for you.  Are you showing the emails you are sent going into your drafts folder?  

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

Hi! I don't see any emails in my drafts folder but they're in my sent folder.  Thanks.

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

That was it!  I guarantee the recipient didn't make any changes, and I'm in her address book but AOL started sending all my emails into her spam folder.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

I see. Are there any other AOL users that you have attempted to send emails to that are not getting them or just the one? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

This is the only person I know who has an AOL account.

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

That is definitely odd. The AOL user can actually check her settings and report you in an exception list to avoid your emails being sent to the spam folder in the future. 

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

She's not savvy enough to do that, so we'll leave it the way it is, I guess.  Thanks!

Problem Solver

• 

513 Messages

That is definitely understandable. I am the tech guy for my family and some of my friends that don't even know the difference between browsers. You are very welcome. If you do need anything else in the future, please feel free to create a new post. We are always here to assist you. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here