U

Thursday, March 21st, 2024 11:52 PM

Xfinity Mobile

I am an Xfinity/comcast employee in the Mountain West Region , I am having issues with my phone. I broke my phone and I called Assurant to get my phone fixed or replaced, my claim was approved but I was informed that they are unable to send me a replacement device due to some type of inventory and warehouse issues and they said there is no timetable to just keep checking my email for new information.

What can I do to resolve this? I called them and was told the same thing, I have paid the insurance and I expect to have something to show for it, I asked if they give some type of credit or refund and was told no.

What can Comcast/Xfinity Mobile due to ensure that this does not happen or have some other way to fix this situation.

Last thing our customer service line is shameful now I understand why customers are so irate when I mention it to them.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

Hey there user_9vsdtg thanks for using our Forums to contact our Xfinity Support Team directly. We are happy to point you in the right dirreection so you can get your claim processed. By any chance have you tried working directly with your Mobile team on this issue?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here