U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 9:07 AM

XFINITY MOBILE UNLOCK

I truly am starting to dislike Xfinity Mobile. I can’t believe that they do not unlock phones that have been paid off for a year. Sadly, the phone is no longer on my account as I purchased another phone thinking the iPhone would be unlocked after paying. I was very very wrong. Xfinity says 24 hrs to unlock. I got an email “confirming” the unlock was successful (liars as always). It was not unlocked so I called Xfinity again and they said to wait 24 hrs again (not surprised as Xfinity always does this). Now it’s hitting the 24 hr mark again and no email confirming unlock. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB as it seems like they do this to every customer they have. I just don’t understand why the representatives always lie and never tell the truth. Like man unlock my damn phone that has been paid off for a year. It’s not that hard

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

14 days ago

@user_r3euc5 Good morning, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. For assistance with this matter, please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile and one of our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

Problem Solver

• 

514 Messages

14 days ago

@user_r3euc5 You mentioned the phone is not on your account anymore. Assume you have no cell service on that phone?  I read an article online that mentioned that iPhones can be unlocked without a cell provider. You should have phone turned on and connected to WiFI so it can receive the unlock signal over the internet.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here