U

Wednesday, February 21st, 2024 1:13 PM

XFINITY MOBILE DEACTIVATED MY PHONE

I have been a long time customer with comcast, so I decided to open up an account with Xfinity mobile. Unfortunately right now I’m regretting it. They have been an issue for me since day one. They cut my phone off recently, allegedly due to non payment. I was in contact with agents for days leading up to this incident. I informed them of when I could pay and was told that was ok. Next few days my phone is deactivated and I somehow lost service so this is frustrating. I am so annoyed with having to contact agents and no one helps. STAY AWAY FROM XFINITY MOBILE! Thwy are the worst. Not worth the headache. ALSO WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS, I believe I could’ve possibly been scammed 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 months ago

Hi there @user_8yx7mr!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum to voice your concerns with your Xfinity Mobile service.  We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to reach out to us here and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here