U

Wednesday, December 27th, 2023 2:24 PM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile Account issue - Multiple watches

I have three devices on my mobile account -- phone, tablet and smart watch.    After upgrading and activating a new phone and watch (bring your own) from the website,  I then ended up with two watches on the account linked to my new phone.   Using chat support twice to correct it, I now show three watches on the account.   The support portal (web or phone) is an absolute nightmare, and I'm afraid to use chat again, else I end up with 4 watches on my account.     How do I get a live person that can help before I losing  patience and returning to my prior carrier.   I've been with Xfinity Mobile about two months, and the support process is ruining what may have been a decent experience.   

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

@user_jrock

Thank you for visiting our Xfinity Community Forums for additional assistance with your Xfinity Mobile devices. There are also other ways to contact our Xfinity Mobile Team through phone and text. 

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
  • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

If you have tried these and are still in need of assistance, please send us a direct message with your full name and service address and we will be happy to help! 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

Calling in worked, but the issue required deactivating the cell service and unpairing the watch.   It was involved, but I no longer have two watches paired to the same phone.   This would not have been resolved without calling and talking to someone over the phone

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_jrock, thanks for getting back to us and leaving an update for other users that may be experiencing the same issue! I'm glad the Xfinity Mobile team was able to get it fixed for you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here