U

Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 11:52 PM

Xfinity forced me to add a Google pixel phone during move of service

Xfinity forced me to get a Google pixel phone with  my landline and transfer the same number. They could not activate the phone and multiple phone calls more than 50 calls in 1 month to activate it were unsuccessful. The agents asked me to wait and not return phone. Now they said FedEx will come pick it up and then more than a month passed and agents call but no one can activate the pixel phone with the landline number. When I am trying to return they say they will call back and the delay happened to them. Xfinity has been billing me for a phone that is not active. After having Comcast Xfinity for over 15 years, this is the kind of service and scamming that I get. No agent is able to help. They promised they will return the phone. They promised they will send the FedEx for pick up. And now yesterday they said well it is out of the return period. I want this to be resolved. I have sent the phone with my own expense to the address provided in Texas and I hope they will refund and stop billing me for a phone which is not active -such a scam . And now the agent was trying to sell a Motorola phone in case this one doesn’t work. I don’t need a phone. Just stop scamming me refund my money and stop billing me for a phone line that is not active. This is the most horrible Customer Service I’ve ever had any company

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

user_28dg21 Hello there! Thank you so much for using our Forums and for taking the time to contact our team about the issues with Xfinity Mobile. Can you please send us a DM so we can work on making things right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

7 Messages

I am unable to send message- where is link?

7 Messages

Wasted so much time with agents in phone, still being billed for a phone that is not active. I have sent it back to your address as directed by agent. 
I cannot find direct message link. Such a useless service and waste of time.

7 Messages

The support line and the direct messages telling the same thing they told on the phone and sending the same message to login and submit the issue and support worker will help on the phone line. Absolutely not helpful at all waste of time and money

7 Messages

The Xfinity phone line agent gave an address for phone return and now it is being shipped back as the address of the office in Fort Worth does not accept returns- how much more fraud information and scamming can be there for a customer who is trying to return the new opine that was not activated by Xfinity mobile.

7 Messages

I’ve called the customer support and Xfinity mobile multiple times and nobody’s helping. How can they give a wrong address which is not accepting the phone back. And they continue to bill me for it. Can someone from Xfinity please address these issues

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 months ago

I got the google pixel 8 and it was working fine except for my voice mail. The voice mail is set up and my messages are waiting. It said I entered the wrong pin and locked my voice mail. Keeps telling me to contact my system admin. Upon calling 3 days ago. They 1 told me to activate my voice mail and gave me instructions.. 2. told me to reset my network. Upon resetting my network I now have NO SERVICE AT ALL. I have been trying to get someone to help me but it seems they have no clue what they are doing.

Then my pixel is a factory defect and in order to get a replacement phone I have to go to a local store. Not too bad but a 25 minute ride with no vehicle is hard and no way  I can nor will I attempt to walk there.  I am about ready to cancel my services with them, return the phone and go elsewhere again. I too have been with comcast a long time.

So long I still call them comcast. Prior to this it was problems with my peacock free subcription, now not only the phone but getting my rewards on the Xumo box. I had the flex box and never had a problem. They say this is an upgrade but I think it is worse. and Xfinity does own the Xumo box in which an agent said they do not own it.

GRRRRRRR   talk about being frustrated.....      In need of mobile help

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here