U

Monday, November 27th, 2023 8:23 PM

Closed

Worst experience ever

When the iPhone 15s came out and xfinity mobile came out with the free phone promotion with trade in, we decided to upgrade our phones. My wife and I got our new iPhone 15s with no problem. The problem occurred when xfinity mobile said that they never received our trade in. We mailed them on the same day in two separate packages. Thank God we got a tracking number. I kept checking our account and it kept saying that they haven’t received my wife’s phone. So I waited for a month before I called and asked what the problem was. The customer service representative pretty much called me a liar and said that I never sent the phone, she changed her attitude when I provided the tracking number with proof that xfinity mobile did indeed receive both phones on the same day in September. She said that she would take care of it. That was 2 months and 4 phone calls ago. Each time the representative said that it was xfinity mobile’s fault and they will fix it. Lies, lies, and more lies. Each time I asked to be transferred to someone in the United States. Each time I was told no. Each time I was transferred to a “supervisor” who also lied to me. The last phone call the supervisor stated that it was going to take time to process the trade-in. (Remember that they received both phones on the same day in September.  It is now November.) I told the supervisor that I was worried because my bill was due on November 27th and this mess better be fixed by then. The Supervisor guaranteed that it would be fixed by then. Today is November 27th and I have already been told by xfinity mobile that my account is due!  This is unbelievable. Oh, by the way, I’m a minister and I can’t wait to tell my entire congregation how messed up xfinity mobile is. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

10 months ago

@user_ww15oi We hate to hear that you have had a negative experience with this trade-in and trying to get support on this. It is crucial that you can reach out for support and get the assistance you need, so we want to do all we can to help make things right! I'd like to explore what may have happened with that trade-in and what we can do to make sure it counts for you properly. If you send us a direct message with your full name and address, we'll be able to take a look into this further together! Just hit the direct message icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, click "new message", type "Xfinity Support" and select that profile to send us a message directly. Here are the steps in detail if needed:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

We look forward to hearing from you!

2 Messages

The supervisor finally gave me one month back on my bill after repeated daily phone calls and after a two hour phone call.  The supervisor also begged me to give them a good review and assured me that he would mandate retraining his staff. Thank Goodness I kept the routing receipt. We will see if I continue to get the discount (as stated in the promotion) for the remainder of the monthly payments. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here