U

Thursday, July 11th, 2024 4:52 PM

Why is the customer service so bad?

Why is it so hard for Xfinity to port a home number from another company to a phone on my plan? I have contacted customer service multiple times over the past month to get my elderly mother's home phone number ported to a phone she uses on my account. After roughly 4 days from the initial request, her phone was deactivated and no longer works. I have keep getting transferred to multiple CSRs during each call, each time having to validate my account and repeat the problem. Currently looking for another company to change my business to that will actually get things done. 

Official Employee

• 

910 Messages

3 months ago

user_ojcqkw Thanks for posting on our Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting the phone number ported. Are you still having trouble getting this resolved? Are you trying to port the phone number to an Xfinity Mobile line or to a residential Voice line (home phone)?

1 Message

15 days ago

I completely agree.  I have had Comcast/Xfinity for 30 years and not only has the cost gone through the roof the service is absolutely non existent.  I am leaving, going to Frontier and then streaming - i feel like a fool that it took so long.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi @user_5193p2 I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Good or bad, feedback is important to us to not only improve our products and services, but the customer experience as well. I would gladly pass along the feedback through the proper channels. If you need assistance with your account, we are happy to assist you. Please let us know! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here