B

Monday, January 15th, 2024 11:23 PM

Urgent Assistance Required for Trade-In Issues and Account Discrepancies

I am writing to seek your urgent assistance regarding ongoing issues with my account and a trade-in process that my friend and I initiated. In August, we transferred our mobile services to Xfinity and decided to take advantage of the iPhone 15 Pro trade-in offer when it first became available.

I successfully traded in my phone, an iPhone 13 Mini, and ordered the 15 Pro. However, we encountered a system error when my friend tried to trade in their iPhone 11 Pro via your website. To resolve this, we visited an Xfinity store, and they told us they will open a third line to facilitate the trade-in, with assurances that there would be no issues.

Subsequently, I discovered that the previous line was not canceled, resulting in charges for three lines on my account. In an attempt to rectify this, customer service erroneously canceled the line associated with my phone number, leading to a service disruption for two days. Although my original number was eventually restored, further complications arose.

Currently, the trade-in details on my friend's line incorrectly show my iPhone 13 Mini, and there is no trade-in discount reflected on my line. It appears as if my friend's iPhone 11 Pro trade-in was never processed.

Both phones were indeed sent to you, as confirmed by the emails and tracking numbers in my possession. I have spent countless hours discussing this matter with store employees and customer service, yet the issue remains unresolved, causing significant distress and overcharging on my account.

I urgently request your immediate attention to:

1. Correct the trade-in details and apply the appropriate discounts to the correct lines.
  2. Resolve any billing discrepancies and ensure no overcharges are applied.
  3. Confirm the receipt and processing of both traded-in devices.

Your prompt resolution of these issues is critical. Please refer to case number ECM0004219966 for all the details.

I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

6 months ago

Hey there, thanks for being part of our Xfinity Mobile family. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts via social media or our Xfinity Support Forums, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our Xfinity Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. We're here 24/7 if you have any general Xfinity Mobile questions in the future.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here