TAJ99's profile

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 1:37 PM

Upgrade Error is back

This upgrade error is back last year. Had the same issue trying to get my pixel 7 Pro, I literally tried to upgrade on Wednesday of last week had the same error and it wouldn’t process my order but it charged my bank account for for the same order even though the order didn’t go through. My money got back into my bank account today and now I’m trying to upgrade that the error was gone and it’s still there. I am so over these unnecessary errors. The XFINITY mobile has never had any of these kind of issues with my other carriers

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 months ago

Hi there @TAJ99!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to reach out to us here and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here