U

Saturday, April 13th, 2024 4:23 PM

Unresponsive Xfinity system and custom services

Xfinity system is totally messed up. I have been with Xfinity since 7 years and paying my bills regularly, not missed any of the payment cycle.Xfinity is not allowing me to use my rewards and not allowing me to upgrade my phone.  It is all because I just moved to new location. Horrible Xfinity mobile system 

Official Employee

• 

897 Messages

5 months ago

Hi there, User_2018! Thanks for reaching out here on the community forum about XFINITY Mobile. You mentioned that you moved. Let's see if we can figure out what is going on here. Are you still in an XFINITY serviceable area with home services?

6 Messages

Yea I am still with Xfinity . I am still using Xfinity internet and mobile services 

Official Employee

• 

897 Messages

5 months ago

Great,User_2018, thanks for being with us! When you attempt to use rewards, what happens? Also, what was the specific reason you were given regarding upgrading your phone? Usually, upgrades available after 12 months on eligible devices or 50% of your current device has been paid.

6 Messages

5 months ago

I have fully paid my previous devices. All these lines devices are also fully paid, these line are active since 2018-2019. I am paying my bill regularly. I moved to new location that’s only change has been made recently. 

since i moved to new place. Your system considering new line and giving me following message when apply

You're over the number of lines you can have on device payment plans. For one or more lines, you'll need to pay in full or bring your own devices to continue. Or you can reduce the number of devices in cart.

Line and device payment plan eligibility:

- Up to 0 lines on device payment plans v

• Up to $0.00 on device payment plans v

Official Employee

• 

897 Messages

Got it, thanks for that information, User_2018! Sounds like that is something that should be looked into further. In regard to mobile, our access is limited. Have you had a chance to discuss this with an XFINITY Mobile agent or has this been strictly online that you have tried? If not, I would definitely recommend you reach out to them. Details on how to do that are here : 

• Text Message: 888-936-4968
• Phone: 888-936-4968
• Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Can you tell me more about the issue with using rewards?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

5 months ago

I had call with them , I spent almost 90 mins , still there is no solution . Customer agent is not aware about your system. It was total waste 

Official Employee

• 

897 Messages

Thanks for letting me know you did try reaching out,
User_2018. We can get help facilitate a conversation with our great XFINITY Mobile team to see if we can get this worked out. I want to ensure you are provided the best support possible! Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address to get the ball rolling. Thanks! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

5 months ago

If you don’t have any solution . Please let me know , I am thinking to switch internet and mobile to Verizon for better support services  

6 Messages

It’s been while. No resolution from your team . It’s really annoying 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here