U

Wednesday, March 20th, 2024 5:31 PM

Trouble returning phone

I’m having the same issue as others. I bought a phone outright from Xfinity. I bought the phone on March 7, 2024 and asked about returning it on March 19, 2024. Ive been told by multiple agents that I can return the phone. I was sent a text with a case number. Within 12 hours another text came saying the case was closed . I then called and spoke to an agent only to be given the run around. How can I return the phone I don’t like?

4 Messages

3 months ago

Now I’m being told because I transferred my cell phone number back to my old phone, that effectively deactivated the phone I want to return and now it can’t be returned?! None of the other agents told me that 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Deactivated phone

Official Employee

• 

852 Messages

Hello @user_u0hspj I'm sorry to hear how this experience has made you feel. From your post and comments I understand you have reached out to our mobile team on multiple occasions. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc.  I would like to meet you in a direct message so we can work together on getting someone from our mobile team to reach out and assist with your account concerns. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here