U

Visitor

• 

61 Messages

Thursday, December 7th, 2023 8:07 PM

Closed

Time to upgrade my phone...

How can I do that without going to a Comcast store, since I don't drive.  I currently have a fully paid off device (Galaxy A53 5G).

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 months ago

Greetings @user_2a191c thank you so much for using our Forum's page to contact our Xfinity Support Team. We understand that you would like to upgrade your Mobile phone without going to the store, and we are happy to point you in the right direction. Have you tried reaching out to our Mobile team directly before regarding this? We can work with you to process the upgrade and have you ship your phone in. Please reach out to them by any of the following methods included below.

• SMS Text Message: 888-936-4968
• Phone: 888-936-4968
• Xfinity Mobile Website
• Direct Chat

Expert

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

Visitor

• 

61 Messages

I need to speak with a human being.  I don't want to do this via text.  

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_2a191c Sounds like a plan! If there is anything you need after speaking with them, please let us know.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

61 Messages

I'm told online that I have too many devices on payments.  This is false.  I owe nothing on any phone.  My Galaxy A53 5G is paid in full.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_2a191c Ok, you'll need to speak with our Xfinity Mobile Team directly to get assistance with that so that your devices are reflecting correctly.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here