U

Saturday, December 9th, 2023 10:44 PM

Closed

Stolen Phone Subpar Help

So I ordered a device November 30th. It was supposed to deliver December 2nd. It never arrived after sitting at home all day. Contacted FedEx so they could start looking for the device(which is was an entirely just as bad experience) and Xfinity to let them know it was never delivered. Ultimately, FedEx concluded the device was lost. Alerted Xfinity, they contacted FedEx to confirm. Everything was supposed to be resolved and I asked to do an in store pick up because theft is high at the terminal near my home. I got an confirmation that would be ok. Go into store and learn that wasn’t accurate and when the Store Associate called into Customer Service they advised that the ECM ticket was still open and I would have to wait 24 to 48 hours. Today is 48 hours and wahlah still can’t get a device in store because ECM is still open and NOW I am told it could take up to 14 business days. But the device is on my account and I still don’t have it. I have never experienced this in my life. The level of care for customers is abysmal. So I’m stuck with a device on my account that was nog received and device I currently have on its way out. I want to cancel but I have heard horror stories on numbers being held up being transferred. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, user_jxgch5, and I'm so sorry about your experience so far. That's definitely not what we want you to be going through. It sounds like you maybe have, but have you already talked with the Xfinity mobile team directly via chat or phone? They are the only team that can correct this for you and usually work pretty quick.

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:

1 Message

3 months ago

Did it get resolved this just happened to me

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_uibj1y Thank you for reaching out to our community forum so we can make sure you get the  best support possible! Can you tell me a little more about your mobile concern? Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here