M

Thursday, December 14th, 2023 1:49 AM

Closed

Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Visual Voicemail

I've tried over and over with Xfinity Assistant to get visual voicemail setup on my phone.  No success.  I've waited to get a "live" agent in chat and each time I'm assured it will be resolved and I should receive an email with further instruction to get it set up.  Never received.  I wait on hold listening to all of the sells pitches to get a live customer agent to assist, and have even been transferred to Samsung Support by the Xfinity agent to no avail.  

Xfinity's mobile visual voicemail app is incompatible.  My phone is at it's latest level of software from Samsung.  Xfinity agents assure me they will resolve my issue and I should get an email with the resolution.  Never happens.

I left AT&T after over 20 years of being provided services by them and Xfinity is not living up to the promises given.  I want a resolution and I am getting quite frustrated. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 months ago

Hey @MacieMae, thanks for reaching out to Xfintiy Support on our forums. We definitely don't want you missing out on the feature ad would love to help. Can you send us a direct message when you get a chance?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

9 months ago

Do you happen to have Google One VPN enabled?

I've been facing many issues with the VM app on S23, I will get a notification from Visual Voicemail "Something went wrong".  I have found that if I temporarily disable Google One VPN and then click refresh in the VM app, it will retrieve the voicemail.  This seems to be an issue that no one has taken the time to resolve.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here