U

Monday, February 5th, 2024 5:41 PM

Refund

I was sold an Apple Watch under the pretense that it would have its own phone line. I did this as a Christmas present for my daughter. After months of trouble shooting and long phone calls and several unexpected transfers, nothing was fixed. I was advised to go to the Apple Store where they looked into the issue. The found that Xfinity is not an authorized carrier for the phone to act as its own service. I’ve spent another month trying to ask for a refund. Again, multiple transfer’s unexpected after being placed in “hold” or even hung up on. I’ve been with xfinity for several years 7-8. I’ve been nice and patient, but continue to be given the run around. I was promised that a supervisor would call, or a credit to my account. None of these things happened. My expectations and experience with xfinity have gone down the drain. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

@user_tp4m3n Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here