U

Monday, February 12th, 2024 4:56 PM

Received Box, No Phone

Hello, I ordered an upgrade to my line which is the iPhone 15. I was already charged for this. The box was shipped and there was no phone inside. It does not seem like the box was tampered with. I have already called Xfinity Mobile twice, and have a case #, but don’t know if I can get a police report as was requested. I would appreciate if something else can be done or if this case can be expedited. I’ve been a customer with Xfinity for a few years and don’t want to have to leave due to this issue. If anyone can assist with this matter, I would appreciate it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

@user_s3etsr Welcome to our community forum and thank you for reaching out so we can check for updates on the ticket. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

3 Messages

5 months ago

Hello. Thank you to the Xfinity support team in assisting with this matter. Regards. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

@user_s3etsr We want to thank you for reaching out through Xfinity Forums for support with your concern. We are glad we were able to resolve your issue! Never hesitate to create another thread for any of your future account and service needs! We truly appreciate you being in the Xfinity Forums Community! 😀

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here