U

Sunday, November 26th, 2023 10:54 PM

Closed

Port transfer

I along with AT&T have provided Xfinity with the pin to transfer port and also AT&T has released to Xfinity the port lock after 72 hours my phone cellular still does not work only Wi-Fi. I was told today it would be up and running 2 to 3 hours apparently it’s still not working. I need this phone to work immediately. This is ridiculous!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

Hey there, @user_kxelly thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile port. We are so happy to have you joining the Xfinity family. Have you been in contact with the Xfinity Mobile Team directly? They are the experts and would be happy to help ensure your number was ported correctly. You can reach them at, 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

2 Messages

Worse service I ever doubt with, especially being without phone for 4 days due to port over while manager had me on the line for nearly 5 hrs. Than promised a credit toward my account for the inconvenience also stated and promised me that my phone to work within 24 hrs and nothing still didn’t work. Worst service

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_kxelly  I can tell this has been very frustrating, and I do understand why this situation would make you feel this way. This is not the experience we want, and I know our mobile team will do all they can to get this fixed. There are certain portions of Xfinity Mobile that only their team can review at this time, so we recommend keeping communication open with their team. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here