U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 13th, 2023 11:33 AM

Closed

Ordered iPhone, received empty box

Hello, I’m not having any luck getting through to xfinity and I need help. Last week I ordered a new iPhone 14 pro from xfinity. It was scheduled to arrive Thursday July 6. I had to work so my mom came to my house to be here because we had to sign for the delivery. My husband was also getting a new phone (Samsung). The delivery came, my mom signed and left the boxes locked inside my house. When I got home from work I wanted to set up my new phone (I should also note that this was the 2nd or 3rd time we’ve ordered phones through xfinity online and had them shipped to us). I noticed that both boxes looked beat up and one box was very light. I didn’t think much of it because FedEx boxes are frequently beat up looking upon arrival. I checked the lighter box first and thought maybe it was just the stuff for sending back my old phone which I had entered to be a trade-in. Nope. The tape had clearly been removed and resealed and inside was just packing paper, the contents sheet and the activation guide. No phone. The paper stated this was the box that should have contained the iPhone. I opened the other box and while it also appeared the tape had been removed and resealed the Samsung phone was still in it. I immediately contacted support but since it was 11pm there wasn’t anything they could do so they advised me to call during regular business hours. 
I called Friday July 7 and gave all the information. The rep gave me a case number and advised me to take pictures of the box and to get a police report. She said I would get an email from xfinity and to respond to the email with that info. By Monday I had filed and retrieved the police report plus taken the pictures but still hadn’t received an email from xfinity. I called Monday the 10th. The rep assured me there is a ticket in the system and to just be patient and that I would get an email by the 12th. That was yesterday and I still have received no email. 
I know if I call they will again just assure me that it is in progress and to just wait but the new phone is still listed under my devices with 23 payments remaining. I don’t want to continue being charged for a phone I didn’t receive. Plus I did actually want the new phone but now have to wait for xfinity to conduct an investigation. Although I don’t know what they’re investigating since I haven’t even been able to email them my evidence. I just want this resolved as quickly as possible. How can I talk to someone at xfinity who won’t just read off a script to tell me what I want to hear? I have been assured now by 2 reps that I would hear from someone right away but I still haven’t. I just want to talk to someone who can actually help move this along.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @user_ec9bf9!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in any way that we can to ensure your concerns are addressed.  No worries!  We can definitely get this taken care of for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can work on getting this taken care of for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. I’ve spoken to at least 10 agents via chat recently and can’t get my issue resolved. [Edited: "Solicitation"]. I am about to file a legal claim against them if things are not made right very soon. [Edited: "Solicitation"]. And don’t ever agree to have any devices sent via fed ex or any other carrier. Too many thieves in the world and you’ll probably be blamed and responsible for any stolen goods. Go to a store only. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello user_p3014j

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here