U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 5:45 AM

Mobile service

How can I get help fixing my google pixel 8. I had problems with my voice mail and just needed a pin reset. now I need a pin reset and for my phone to work. I am no longer connected to the mobile network,.  I have an esim. it says Mobile network state: disconnected,   Service state: out of service.     Signal strength: 0      Mobile voice network type : Unknown,     Network: No service.   I have reset the mobile network 4 times as the agents suggested. All to fix my voice mail.  Now I have no phone to even get texts. Even with Wifi it will not send texts.     HELP I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

3 months ago

@user_b14d3c Did the reset of the mobile network also reboot the phone? If not, power the phone off, wait a minute, then power back on.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_b14d3c have you worked with our Xfinity Mobile team by phone at 888-936-4968 and by chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile  If these two support channels were not able to solve the issue we can take additional actions to support you. Have you tried these two methods of support already? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityJosephA​   Xfinity live agents completely shut my 📱 ne down. I needed a voice mail pin reset. They made me do a network reset and now I am not connected.  So I am unable to call or receive calls. This is now a paper weight

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I appreciate your reply. Feel free to send us a direct message. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I'm sorry I do not see it. I do not have a bell symbol. I have a message board, a U  then on the bottom is a + in the bottom right hand corner. That is it. Not bell. I am extremely frustrated

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Very strange as I do see that you created a post @user_b14d3c. Do you currently have the Xfinity App downloaded on your device and signed in with your Xfinity ID? If you turn off the phone and power the device back on, is it able to get a connection to the cellular network? If you can, I would highly recommend calling our chatting our Xfinity Mobile team to look into this further as we have limited Xfinity Mobile items we can troubleshoot. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

As odd as it is I am on my laptop. I did power it off and then back on sometime later.

I actually had to go out of my way to go to the xfinity store and have them fix it for me and also reset my

pin for my voice mail. The phone is now semi working. It is frustrating with not only my mobile but also my internet both on the mobile and

my tv and devices. Not sure what the kid at the store did but he has it fixed in 20 minutes.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here