U

Friday, August 30th, 2024 12:52 AM

Mislead when switching over

I switched my phone plan from Verizon to Xfinity solely because I had to purchase Xfinity WiFi for my new house. When I was in the store about the switch, I asked how the payments would work since I was still paying Verizon for the device. He told me that the payments would carry over and bundled into my monthly bill. This did not end up being the case and now I’m stuck with a 600 bill from Verizon. Verizon won’t give me my original deal back and then an Xfinity rep told me the saleperson shouldn’t have told me that information unless my device was paid off.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

16 days ago

Hey there, user_uj72cl, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your customer experience. I definitely can understand how that information would be frustrating. I would be happy to provide the agent you spoke with feedback to ensure this does not happen in the future. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here