Kungpow's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 14th, 2023 4:01 PM

Closed

Iphone 15 pro - trade in program. Did you have any success?

Very frustrated with Xfinity mobile's trade in program. I ordered two iphone 15 pros when it was first released with their trade in promotion of $830 credit for my iPhone 13 pro. I received my new phones and mailed in my old phones which arrived based on the tracking numbers before the trade in deadline, which was Oct 12. It's now Dec 14th and I still haven't received my credit and there is no acknowledgement from Xfinity that the trade-in devices were received. Based on the tracking numbers, both phones were received by Assurance (their partner program for trade in devices). 

Beware of Xfinity trade in programs, do it at the store if at all possible.

2 Messages

10 months ago

We had the same issue, so you are not alone. I saved all the receipts and even took photos of everything and could confirm that the phones were received. Raised a ticket at the retail store nearest me about 4 weeks ago with still no resolution. 

I forgot, it also got worse when I was promised an immediate one-time courtesy credit by their support team which I also haven't seen. This entire operation is super messed up. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

@Matsudano My team can look into your ticket for you to see if any updates have been made.  To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

10 months ago

Kungpow 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here