Dusten528's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, April 25th, 2024 12:08 PM

Instruction email for trading in my iphone never came

I upgraded from my iphone 12 to the iphone 15 on March 15th and received the confirmation email. In that email it said that I would be receiving another email with instructions on how to receive my promo credits if I had done a trade in. So my old phone is just sitting here waiting to be returned and I've never gotten another email or anything in the mail.

We've confirmed
your order.

We're working to prepare your order for shipment. When it ships, you'll receive an email with an estimated arrival date.
You will also receive an email with next steps for orders containing an early upgrade and how to receive your promo credits if your order involves a trade-in.

Here are your order details:

If I take it into the xfinity store will they be able to pull up my order and take the trade in??

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

5 months ago

Dusten528

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. Due to account security, we are limited on access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on Social Media, and we do recommend reaching out to our experts to ensure your concern is resolved. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here