D

Friday, October 4th, 2024 5:57 PM

I'm so livid i could cry

I dropped my phone in water and now it only powers on for 1 1/2 minutes and dies...that's not my concern, just the reason why I can't even call Comcast right now. Before I paid for my new phone, I went to the Comcast (Xfinity) store at 6625 Spring Stuebner RoadSuite 200 Spring, TX 77389. They let me know the phone I wanted (iPhone 16 Pro Max)was on backorder, I told them my address on file was incorrect ( it has been incorrect for years and I just got tired of speaking with their customer service that I eventually gave up on calling them, I have internet and mobile service but didn't care bc the mobile service was really all I needed and only kept the internet for the bill credit) anyways...I was told by the associates in there that they ship through Fedex and that once I get the confirmation email from Fedex to just reroute. I ordered the device because I have a Fedex account and have rerouted before, actually even through Comcast, bc I had this issue with my broken phone when I first got it years ago (iPhone 12 Pro Max) and forgot about that. The phone was on back order until 10/8, I got an email in the evening hours on 10/2 from Fed Ex that stated it would be delivered 10/4. I logged into my Fedex account and attempted to reroute however, I got a message that stated my shipper (Comcast) placed restrictions on my order preventing it from being modified. I contacted Comcast...the automated system didn't even let me speak with a person, they said the department I needed was closed and the hours were 7a-10p. I contacted Fedex they told me there was nothing they could do, it was the shipper who placed the restrictions on the account. I escalated the call and they confirmed the info I was told was correct. At 7am on 10/3 I was on the phone with Comcast at different times spanning from 7am to 2pm. I finally was able to speak with a supervisor named Rose, after and agent named Jaymark employee ID 102982230 with Xfinity Mobile, told me there was nothing they could do. Rose said she would contact Fedex and remove the restrictions. I wanted to reconfirm what I was told by Rose and went back to the Xfinity store. There was a male I spoke with and he said he had no idea about what I was saying. He referred me to his manager, a female, who was apparently on a company conference call bc she had it on speaker and muted to help me. She was not helpful at all, and was really distracted trying to multitask. She text another store manager/director and screenshot the message from Fed ex and sent to the other person. She said they couldn't help me. I let her know my address is not correct in the system at all and I won't be able to retrieve my phone. She said they will try to send it 2 more times, then I can just cancel my order.  I got a message today 10/4 from Fedex that my phone was successfully delivered to the address and signed for.....I have no way of even calling Comcast or Fedex for 3 more hours when my kids get out of school so I can use one of their phones. Idk what to do. It's extremely hard to get in contact with a human via the phone and in person has not helped at all. Is there someone for Comcast that can contact me or reply here?

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

18 hours ago

@Dannicagoodwin Why couldn't your address be updated before you placed the order? At the store! That makes no sense. I would take a drive to the address it was delivered to, and ask them for your package! With the police!! :-)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here