U

Wednesday, March 20th, 2024 4:56 PM

I was charged for an iPhone that I never took

I went into an Xfinity partner store back in early January to purchase a new iPhone 15 and after noticing that the clerk had grabbed the wrong color, I told him.  He said they didn't have the color I wanted so he was going to have it shipped directly to my home but to hold onto the 'wrong color' iPhone since it was activated with the correct phone number already, and to bring them (the wrong color and the delivered phone) back to the store so he can do the number transfer and take back the 'wrong color' iPhone.  Four days later when the correct iPhone arrived, I did just that.  One month after that, I noticed a charge on my credit card for $1170.  I called in and they apologized and said I would be getting a refund within 5 days.  I've called in at least 5 times since and spent hours on the phone with 1-888-Xfinity1 and now i'm being told that the phone may have been stolen by the store clerk.  WHY AM I BEING CHARGED FOR A PHONE I DIDN'T RECEIVE FROM XFINITY??  Why am I responsible for the theft of a phone from within the Comcast organization?  Why am I spending hours on the phone trying to get money back for a transaction that should have never taken place?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 months ago

user_qcpj7y 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

2 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ nobody answers the Xfinity Support direct messages.. it's a joke just like the emails I get saying someone tried to contact me when nobody has tried to contact me.  Xfinity Mobile is a joke of an operation - I have never seen a business where the retail stores can blatently steal a customer's returned product and the customer is stuck for 2 MONTHS TRYING TO PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE.  Just imagine if someone at the Walmart return counter steals an you returned and you're stuck paying for it and chasing Walmart head office to prove to them that you returned the item!!!  It would NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE UNLIKE XFINITY, WALMART IS A REPUTABLE BUSINESS!!!!!

I'm on the phone with your Mobile Care team for the 18th time, having to explain my story again - meanwhile, the $1200 is still not being refunded.  You're thieves!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here